BCN 0.00% 2.3¢ beacon minerals limited

Ann: Podcast - The Cribroom, page-31

1. 5,628 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2202
    Shocking lack of on market buying.

Our board are miners and obviously are not pumping beacon which is fine but we are losing long term investors who are Fed up and easy gains elsewhere as Goldie's run hard.

I liked the podcast and agreed with all EXCEPT timing of share buybacks.

We needed this now, not after divvy.. we needed options to be in the money with a decent sp.

Happy to wait for divvies but SP gains are huge elsewhere managment need to think about maintaining shareholder support.

A pathetic share price with no volume and no support in a secular bull makk g supernormal profits with a massive warnchest building really makes you think far more could be done here.

Love beacon but underperformance is woeful .. time for managment to soak up cheap shares with our huge cash stash! Send the message to the market we want to tighten the registrar. Sell orders overwhelming.

I'd even back consolidation at this stage as the last year has proven we need to do something ( yes I've changed my mind because the SP is broken).. we all want divvies and a higher SP... Make it happen managment!buybacks from next week to get some respect back.

SP is embarrassing.. divvies are not everything.. we needed to recruit new investors an currently that is not happening.. over to you board.

Consolidations suck, but not as much as beacon does right now.
    Last edited by 1for1: 05/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.3¢ $28.26K 1.228M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1826847 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 295141 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.