BCN 3.85% 2.7¢ beacon minerals limited

Ann: Podcast - The Cribroom, page-39

1. 5,440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    Just my shirt. My pants and undies elsewhere.

But aside from a Black Swan... why the heck does Mr Market have no opinion of BCN. It is very important management do something re capital management. I am only in a few months. But if a person has been two years and POG up like 40% and your gold producer is up NIL, something is seriously wrong.

We even have EX holders saying they are glad they got out and used their gold funds for profit in other gold places.

Now a group of people here have told a lot of porkies (positive stuff) to support BCN and management... or there is a complete disbelief by Mr Market. EVERY OTHER gold miner I follow or invest in is UP UP UP. We are not talking a couple weeks or months. It is a LONG time. I can be patient for a year or two. That is fine. But is there some Black Swan ALREADY evolving that somebody knows about but not retailers. Just asking for a friend. In short, some con is going on. Either what we 'know' about BCN is untrue. Or some thing we should know, we dont know. Or Mr Market is completely blind.

One small statement re the reserves (from the Crib Room chat) was management said 'we will update 'some' March/April, and we are forced by ASX to update fully by July'. It is almost like management are keeping info to themselves. And are sad they need to put that info into the market. Now that is all fine. That is, they 'kind of know' re the drilling and reserves. But not fully or officially. So they are fine to keep all cards to their chests until info or full and official.

I am not upset. I bought more today. I am just confused. (not the first or last time)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.