ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    Some loosely levelled opinions there that don't really hold a lot of analytical weight. Correct. Merely my opinion.

But the company still has plenty of land to explore and develop. If it is ever worth developing. They may find nothing. Lost Dog extension was marginal if that was any indication. At the moment, it is just land which can be explored, and is priced as such.

"Poor LOM", disagree again, with around 3.5 years in the ground and 1 year on the ground. Sorry, but I regard that as shyte LOM.

I'm willing to bet my mothers wedding ring that they can extend said plant. Exactly. A mere bet/punt which, again, is priced as such.

So they will pay their dividend and cash reserves will continue to grow whilst the exploration of current tenement continues. Fair point. Their cash position in 4 years looks to be secure enough for some exploration.... I retract my idea that they may need a future CR. However, that position merely makes BCN an exploration company in 4 years time with cash to burn on drilling, and no guarantee of growing reserves. If they miss with the drill, my CR assertion may easily become fact. It would seems the market is pricing it as such.

Other than a PE of less than 3 and all of the necessary inputs that enable that fact. Correct. The PE is priced in at around the LOM, which is sensible and expected. Without a LOM extension (which is not guaranteed), I stand by my statement that there is no obvious reason for SP appreciation at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.