NST 0.06% $16.23 northern star resources ltd

One only has to look at the share price action of NST today to...

1. 12,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    One only has to look at the share price action of NST today to understand how tied into the asset bubbles this company actually is. With what is seemingly a bad new report coming from the Pogo mine with 14 workers stood down for 2 weeks the share price when I look now is up 7.81%. Hey how much did the US DJIA rise last night, let me guess 7.73%. That is despite their trillion dollar repo market bailout, their corporate debt market bailout, the facilities put in place to support primary dealer commercial banks (cheap loans), the 10 million unemployment claims in 2 weeks (out of a workforce of $150 million). Remember the largest number of unemployment claims in any one week during the GFC was only about 600k, one tenth of US unemployment claims last week.........and I forgot that the mortgage finance industry is on the verge of collapse in the US and will probably need government bailout in the next months. The forbearance being offered to retail holders of mortgages doesn't extend to the bond holders behind those mortgages yet. The begging hands of that that industry that caused the GFC with toxic loans and derivatives securities that didn't stack up hasn't been included in the US everything bailout yet. The hubris and moral hazard hasn't abated yet..........and the story can all be followed in one single place. The supposed safe haven gold stock whose average earning in the last 5 years would need to be repeated for the next 62 years to match its enterprise value.Esh
    Last edited by eshmun: 07/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.