3DP 0.00% 3.8¢ pointerra limited

G'day everyone A few of us attended the Pointerra AGM today, and...

1. 1,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1765
    G'day everyone

A few of us attended the Pointerra AGM today, and I will keep these notes very short - as there is clearly some serious frustration & anger & non belief from a number of 3DP shareholders (and non holders) at the moment.

Which I do understand to some degree.

Some of my notes were:

The new board member Damon Fieldgate is a very switched on & energetic guy, and he was very positive about the future of Pointerra going forward.
    Both CGO's (Joe & Anthony) are going really well, and they are shortening the sales cycle by their excellent sales process (& also by being able to get in front of the decision makers).
    The sophistication & capabilities of the platform today is enormous compared to say 12 or 24 months ago - and this will greatly assist revenues & cashflows going forward.
    In response to the revenues & cashflows being pushed back, they have trimmed some staff & other expenses - so OPEX should improve going forward.
    Pointerra is still dealing with the vast majority or all of their large US utility customers - even though many of these US utilities paused their programs with Pointerra due to factors like interest rates significantly effecting their profitabilty.
    Entergy deal revenue to commence around Q424 (second half of this FY).
    There was also some discussion on the other deals that have just been done (eg Enel Colombia), partnerships just done (Carbonix & Emesent), currently gaining a lot of traction in Oil & Gas (particularly through Anthony - CGO), and the large opportunities being created by the legislated Civil Infrastructure CAPEX programs.

Overall, and I can almost "feel the incoming wrath" from some posters as I type this, but there seemed to be some genuine confidence & excitement in this business going forward from all management & staff members & board members there today.

I got the feeling that the next few months might still be pretty hard going, but that there revenues & cashflows will "start to crank" in the second half of 23/24 (and beyond).

Please note that I have only posted these AGM notes because many Pointerra shareholders have previously asked us to do this

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $5.008K 132.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 880229 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 34608 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.63 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ 236136
Last updated 14.40pm 03/05/2024 ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.