3DP 10.2% 6.5¢ pointerra limited

It appears that Pointerra for this client (FPL) has changed to a...

1. 2,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1110

It appears that Pointerra for this client (FPL) has changed to a pay to play model rather than some data/software usage model they had previously (which resulted in 3DP not earning much from this client despite all the work they probably put in to build the tools for them).

This contract seems very similar to the one signed in Mar where 3DP's
    "analytics platformwill be used to extract information and insight from 3DLiDAR and imagery data"

The only change seems to be that this announcement also include 2D imagery. This does not seem like a SaaS model to me, but for this client (and it appears major utility customers else we would see significantly higher revenues if it had rolled out), it may be the most appropriate way to generate any return. I imagine this can't be particularly profitable.......AWS costs, the software development costs, the 3DP staff to work with the client to understand the requirements and provide the analysis......I mean if you were a consultant at a big 4 accounting firm, they are charging govt departments $500-$1000 a day for teams of people with none of that overhead.

Ah well.....at least they have a signed document that says they will be paid for work done.....better than ARR of USD20m and AUD6m in revenues!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
0.006(10.2%)
Mkt cap ! $52.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 7.0¢ 6.5¢ $253.5K 3.785M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 295868 6.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 156214 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.