3DP 6.45% 3.3¢ pointerra limited

1. 34 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76

"hoo bloody ray"
    Finally the penny has dropped . If you dont handle sales enquiries immediately with professional sales people you loose the potential contract. Not much good spending money promoting a very good product if you cant service the enquiries. .I had a very successful industrial supply construction business and our rule was to speak personally with all contacts and to get back with a quote within 24 hrs. It trippled our sign ups in the first twelve months.
    Congratulations Ian. I know he has been reluctant to rapidly expand the sales team until he had all the ducks lined up,so we can assume that there is a considerable enquiry backlog

Time to look forget about penny pinching and look at the acquisition of good sales people as an investment not a cost...
    Selling isnt a complex business.It really is speaking personally with the client ,finding out specifically what the client wants, then suppying that product at an agreed price on an agreed time frame.Execute that properly and this company will boom .You cant do that without staff.
    I have said on a number of occasions that the current product is unlikely to sell off the internet as its obvious that clients are now heavily focussed on specific analytical requirements .That requires one on one treatment and is time consuming.
    Now we can look to some real action

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.002(6.45%)
Mkt cap ! $26.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $24.11K 758.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 989654 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 314596 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.