BET 0.00% 8.5¢ betmakers technology group ltd

Been a while since I have looked at this one. Is obviously a...

1. 1,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Been a while since I have looked at this one. Is obviously a different company to the one I recall (notwithstanding the name change). Previously it was all about the Global Tote!

Assuming those on here can fill me in, but my understanding is now they are more of conduit between racing bodies and corporate bookies. That is, they provide a data feeds and content from racing bodies to corporate bookies - the racing bodies increase their revenue due to increased race betting, and corporate bookies run an improved, data rich book making them more competitive.

What is their advantage here? How much "untapped" growth is there and what is it worth? Interested to know.

I also see that they're having some issues getting their Global Tote off the ground. This is despite being in partnership with Sports Information Services for content and data around UK and Irish Greyhound racing.

https://australianracinggreyhound.com/news/administration/new-uk-based-greyhound-global-tote-highlights-murky-vision-rights-web/97492/

Keen to hear opinions

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BET (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $82.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 68397 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 43019 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BET (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.