PBH 3.76% 48.3¢ pointsbet holdings limited

feel sorry for the average retail punter who are being bullied...

1. 1,887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 358
    feel sorry for the average retail punter who are being bullied out of PBH.

but , i guess if you emotionally trade you will learn the hard way.

who knows when we will bottom out , but i guess we are extremely close.

what i will say , is when we bounce, it will bounce hard and it will leave the sorry retail sellers behind and my view is it will be that fast that not many will have a chance to get back in.

PBH will get an offer soon.

if you think about it, wynn are offering 500m USD , for what really is a customer list plus a few licences, but not as many as PointsBet has , and , much lower standard technology.

plus , no media deal like NBC.

so in my view the real value of PointsBet USA right now is closer to 1 bill USD than 500m USD, but, thats even a low ball valuation, but since the market is so gloomy , especially on PBH, lets say book value of the 9 licences PointsBet has plus Canada is 250m USD.

that , with the 550m est. cash balance and assume only 300m value of PointsBet Australia, we are looking at an absolute throw away price of 4.55.

so at 5.18, the market is suggesting almost no value at all in the PointsBet story .

that , i feel so embarrassed for the dummy retail selling here.

i cant be too sorrry for them as they have helped me buy more at prices i never thought possible.

PBH is on sale right now in a big way.

sure it might take another 6-12 months if they go this journey alone , but unless the economy is in deep recession by next NFL and NBA season , then PointsBet will be much higher than $5.

but, if Fanatics were mulling at $13 , you can bet they are stealthily planning at $5. all speculation, but , they would be crazy to not revisit and i think they will .

stay tuned

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.3¢
Change
0.018(3.76%)
Mkt cap ! $153.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.5¢ 48.3¢ 46.3¢ $141.6K 299.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 33162 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.5¢ 36491 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.15pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PBH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.