PXX 11.1% 1.0¢ polarx limited

Ann: PolarX secures Strategic Investment from Lundin Mining, page-16

1. 1,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1080
    OMG, some crazy stuff being posted here!
    1. The deal with Lundin funds 1st round of drilling into two 2-4Bt porphyry targets.
    2. PXX was talking about a summer drilling program that included 1,500m each at Saturn & Mars.
    3. The Lundin funds now allows for about 15,000m (my guess) of drilling.
    4. It is highly unlikely that the discovery hole is the 1st hole drilled so with 5x the amount of drilling into M & S there's a greater chance of a discovery hole.
    5. It's only in the event of a discovery that Lundin will commit more funds. After all this is exploration on a greenfields prospect.
    6. The rights issue funds drilling at Zackly which remains 100% owned.
    7. IMO Zackly is a certainty to be extended following up Holes 20 & 24 and, because it is flat lying in this area, a very good chance it can become a mine which funds PXX's 49% share if Mars &/or Saturn delivers.
    8. IF, we are lucky, there's still a double digit multi-bagger from here.

It's okay to sell up on this news because this is EXPLORATION so nothing is guaranteed. But it looks like a helluva punt to me!
    There are a few ducks to line up, but if they do, there's a 100% owned mine (with Lundin providing USD20m to help fund it) producing 75-100kozpa Au and a funding pathway to owning 49% of a project with USD24m spent on it and by this end point valued in the $billions.
    Don't be put off with the timetable. As OZL showed with West Musgrave Project, if either or both of M & S shows promise, Lundin will accelerate the exploration program.
    Best of luck everyone!
    Last edited by HarryKane: 04/06/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PXX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $23.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $27.14K 2.959M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1000656 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 2955475 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.21pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PXX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.