PNV 0.00% $2.30 polynovo limited

Ann: PolyNovo presents at Macquarie Australia Conference, page-50

1. 1,258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179

Williams sold once he knew the 6m record was reached . He is entitled to take advantage of the big slump in US estate prices and still has a huge holding. I cannot think of anyone else right now who has bolstered the share price by buying as he has over the years . I have three well known asx 300 shares by contrast where there were multiple insider sales of significance before disappointing results. I have sold off a market favourite medical stock today as I am not so assured given its later in the cycle, about its broader appeal outside a well endowed sector and recent increasing competition. We all have to make these judgments as the cycle ages. I am happy to see PNV spend at this stage of its cycle as it has to. My only reservation has always been India which I hope I am wrong on. Becoming profitable in 25 instead of next year is ok as long as it can achieve results widening uptake in the market . That is causal. It has proven its time and treatment saving, ease of use , results, low infection status and cheaper production costs ( which will be no hindrance to profit once its grown more) give it a broad market in first world market. Every hospital there treating burns will be able to afford it . I would really like to see it bolster up British and EU sales. If you are a long I (I have done short term trading in the past on what I thought were unconvincing biotech companies) and are happy with the management, product appeal . industry positioning and future growth always stay aware of market news and its reporting but otherwise put this stock in the back drawer in terms of the disappointing volatility.
    Last edited by Marla: 05/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.30
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.587B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.34 $2.35 $2.27 $1.711M 744.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 14000 $2.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.30 13896 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.