CZD 3.13% 9.3¢ calzada limited

I haven`t been able to find any reference re the start of the...

1. 5,260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    I haven`t been able to find any reference re the start of the skin trial as being conditional on the receiving of the ISO10993 certification in any announcement from CZD.

You're right about that. There was some speculation here on HC about this prospect when the 6 October announcement was made - due to this statement: "These studies are a necessary step towards regulatory approval in the world’s major jurisdictions."

But, since the announcement did not involve any specific delay to the previously announced BTM trials, and considering that the long-term safety studies might not finish until early January, the consensus was that there wasn't any dependence or delay. This conclusion may not have been correct. But what can you expect when the company announcements are so ambiguous?

Despite all this, I find the recent announcement to be positive. I would have thought there might be a more pronounced market response, but this isn't really the season for share price rallies. Maybe after the new year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.