MHC 0.00% 0.2¢ manhattan corporation limited

Ann: Ponton Uranium Project, page-253

1. 5,531 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 697
    That's what I came here for !!! + Ponton ( not knowing the nature park problem and jurisdiction problem)
    I saw two Gold drill program results + the u3o8 reserve after guys from another stock brought my attention here and thought WHAT A GENIUS I AM to enter here for1.2 - 1cent since I'm a EW charts guy and KNEW whats gonna happen to U price and GOLD and I was RIGHT !. With MHC know being in PFS stage (in my dream time plan with high grade 2moz Au at least lol) my plan 2024 was to scroll thru South Sea Island sales pages and plan the Villa on one .

Then came the Canadian lith Mania , and I was shocked !!!! I knew where this leads . Lith price dying ,EV dying IMHO , Black Rock Vanguard turning away from green investments , tenement waaaaaaayyyyy to big , taking to many multi millions to drill by a micro explorer with NO money !!!!!

I always only wonder that those managements get away with this shid at the AGM's . I'm in 3 ASX Coy's that if I lived in OZ , I would have went to AGM with a baseball bat to play .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.405M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 110780314 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 10846975 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.