CWX 0.00% 8.6¢ carawine resources limited

Howdy mt88I was surprised to see some BOT action a couple of...

1. 381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 378
    Howdy mt88

I was surprised to see some BOT action a couple of weeks ago jumping in on the recent rise in SP. Haven't watched in recent days that closely, however I would not be surprised if you saw some interesting transactions as you described.

Funny to think what happens when one or more BOT programs with different agendas hit or attack a stock, how does multiple BOT wars play out? who wins, who looses and why? Fastest computer or best strategy? IMO investors looking for short to medium term growth on fundamentals should not worry too much.

As for high frequency or day traders or swingers or what ever, I hope you have a super computer that plugs directly into the ASX to compete with the others that limit your capability to trade otherwise. Not my cup of tea.

I'll stick to my lot of short (6 to 12 months) or medium term (1 to 2 years) for value as described, far less stressful and as I said, with good fundamentals, just like CWX, I'm happy to sit back after my position has secured. (I hope to top up a little more before the year is out)

Have to say, CWX in one of the best value stocks available on the ASX in this space IMO.

Good luck to all holders short or long, day traders and others, should be a very exciting future for CWX.

Cheers BJ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CWX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 8.6¢ 8.6¢ $172 2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11647 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 23199 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.28pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CWX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.