AQX 0.00% 0.9¢ alice queen limited

i share your pain, i'm not a geologist and i sold, however after...

1. 426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28

i share your pain, i'm not a geologist and i sold, however after owning and following for 5+ years its obvious all the tenements are opportunistic bottom feeder buys on the cheap that are then dressed up and milked to death. Thats the business plan.

Horne has nothing, SBM left as there is nothing economical about horne unless gold triples in price, its a credit to buxton and his grifting skills that he was able to milk it so hard for so long, but now he's stuck with maintaining it LOL

Buxton picked up Fiji for something like a couple grand and has milked that off and on. Whoever sold it for a couple grand must have known there was nothing there or it was uneconomical.

Boda east has some promise, but they never find anything, and from ALK's drilling it looked like the gold find or porphyry ran north west away from AQX, if there is anything at boda east its really deep. Buxton held onto the results for the boda east duster for 18 months to keep it quiet and to keep paying his mortgage.

so i got no clue what Beijing gage and there billions of dollars want with this. Their investment of a couple million in AUD dollars is peanuts to them.

love to know what a geologist thinks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2690560 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 453980 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.