GSN 0.00% 1.8¢ great southern mining limited

Ann: Porphyry targets identified at Edinburgh Park, page-50

1. 12,268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3217
    I re-read the presentation this morning. Many things going on in the short to medium term. Good idea for those who may need a refresher.
    GSN has many irons in the fire with the immediate ultra high grade targets and especially the near term depth extensions of Cox's find. That has never been drilled at depth and given a lot of ore above that zone was going 21g/t average grade, it seems likely we might find some more of that. You don't need a lot of that grade to reopen a mine. Grade is king here.
    The obvious other 5 high grade targets along strike look the goods. They tick all the boxes including mineralization at surface. Once again, we dont need a lot there to light this party up. There is risk in everything, but i like the fact that GSN is far from a one horse show.
    Like in real estate, its position, position, position. If we get a mirror discovery to that of Cox's find or real depth extensions, the price will be doing a lot of talking. The recent seller is probably the largest we will see and they have gone pre drill.
    I am personally hanging in until they (likely partner up) with the big porphyry assets in QLD and they drill out these new gold targets. It should be an exciting few months moving forward. They have enough cash to change the share price moving forward. The preso outlines the time lines, so we wont be waiting for ever either. dyor please.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.