HGO 0.00% 7.1¢ hillgrove resources limited

Thanks Allee,A nice Sunday morning read."Digging our own...

1. VYR
    4,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2859

Thanks Allee,

A nice Sunday morning read.

"Digging our own graves" On his logic miners have a great future in Housing when folks go back to living in caves. Stage two of Cro Magnon man "Apres Net Zero Man".

I liked the stuff about demand and Resolution:

The 19 million tonnes of additional copper that need to be delivered for net-zero 2050 implies a new La Escondida must be discovered and enter production every year for the next 20 years. La Escondida is a relative newcomer – it was discovered in 1981, and only hit 1 million tonnes 20 years later.
    A top contender is the Resolution project in Arizona, .... Contained copper tops 10 million tonnes, ... It’s an underground high-grade mine that shrinks its environmental footprint.... BHP and Rio Tinto, have already spent $2 billion on it, ...discovered in 1995 and 26 years later remains stuck in permitting. ... Trump.....publishes a pivotal environmental report on the project. Biden rescinds the study ... add ... $X.X trillion infrastructure bill ...block Resolution from going ahead......BHP and others are looking at the previously shunned African copperbelt.

How good is it to have a mine thats permitted and ready to go. HO ho ho lots of free gifts under the HGO tree.

With the inevitability of prices going up our worthless low grade resources become valuable. As easy as printing money.

This gravy train has to leave the station soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $148.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.2¢ 7.0¢ $142.2K 2.000M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1545892 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 572674 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.