RPL 3.99% $3.65 regal partners limited

Ann: Portfolio Briefing and VG1/VG8 AGM Chairman's Addresses, page-26

1. 10,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215

might be very arsy..might still be uninvested as yet! His spiel...well I don't know
    ..if he was shorting at present he would be having a party!

and wanting to invest in leading Blue Chips which will provide returns through various parts of the cycle.....well I would have thought he's missed most of them unless we have a big shakeout now, though I don't follow overseas stocks much. He's braver than me if you think that Amazon, Alphabet, Facebook ( meta) and probably Apple and Microsoft et al are going to provide strong returns going forward when they've been priced so high now! If he provides returns of higher than 7% his fee will be likely be 2 to 3%...hmmm.3% if say 15 % and bit over

I don't own Corporate Travel management but I would have thought that he was off the mark there... sure he got Slater and Gordon right but most of us when they bought that UK business were gobsmacked by the price paid .... we didn't have to go looking at the accounts in fine detail!

Just having a look here because I saw the merger with Regal and was wondering whether it might be worth coming into
    Last edited by stayer: 30/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.65
Change
0.140(3.99%)
Mkt cap ! $1.176B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.51 $3.70 $3.51 $1.865M 515.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1580 $3.65

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.67 1301 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.