HAV 0.00% 18.0¢ havilah resources limited

Benboy, "In your opinion do you think there is a possibility...

1. 3,465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1053
    Benboy,

"In your opinion do you think there is a possibility we'll need a capital raising to recover this gold or Portia will definitely pay for itself?"

In my opinion, no capital raising will be required.

As HAV Management has stated below, it has managed cash flow over the last 3 years to AVOID a capital raising.

To put things into perspective for Portia, HAV Management provided the 'Use of Gold Revenue from Portia' Waterfall chart below to demonstrate how profitable (from a cash flow perspective) the Portia Gold Mine actually is.

Portia in Perspective - 1.jpg
    Source: HAV ASX release on 31 August 2017

"I wish the company would clarify its financial situation because funds are so low the market in my opinion is expecting a capital raising which is holding the SP down"

Like you, I wish HAV Management would provide this 'reassurance' to HAV shareholders.

Their next chance to do provide this 'reassurance' is in the HAV 2017 Annual Report (due no later than the end of October 2017).

Development Expenditure for Other Projects
    IF extra funds are required for development expenditure, it will come from:

1. Proceeds from sale of 51-65% of Kalkaroo to Wanbao Mining;
    2. Forward sale of copper concentrates from North Portia; and/or
    3. Forward sale of copper concentrates from Mutooroo.

Also remember, there are still millions of unlisted options (Directors, contractor and employees) yet to be exercised, which could provide additional funds going forward.

Cheers

These are only my random thoughts (only time will tell, in the meantime have a safe and enjoyable long weekend) and it does not constitute investment advice. Before acting on any information you read and before making any financial or investment decisions, you should always consult your advisor(s) or other relevant professional expert

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 18.0¢ $10.12K 56.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 1015 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.