HAV 0.00% 18.0¢ havilah resources limited

"I am very excited by our upcoming drilling. The Lorenzo...

1. 935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    "I am very excited by our upcoming drilling. The Lorenzo prospect lying immediately south of Portia has multiple ore grade gold intersections over five kilometres of strike in earlier Pasminco vertical air core drillholes that were conventionally sampled" - Dr Chris Giles

I bet he's excited. These prospects have been mentioned for at least the 10 years I've been a HAV shareholder, and here we are, finally, about to find out what's down there. I guess it's a bit like an expectant father.

If you look at some of the announcements from 2006: http://www.havilah-resources.com.au/pdf/announce_2006_08_9.pdf

You see, as an example, that PTAC 160 goes from 0.95 g/t using conventional assaying techniques to 8.3 g/t when it's washed.

You can see on the plan view on page 3 of yesterday's announcement that there are a whole heap of results around that 1 g/t mark. I think all HAV shareholders can be a little bit excited too.

"Conventional assay results from previous drilling are encouraging, particularly from the base of Tertiary layer, but are yet to be confirmed by Havilah’s more reliable washing method of the remaining drill samples."

I guess they're referring to the yet unreported drillholes mentioned in Strachan's report dated 31/08 : "......while results from a further five or six holes are now awaited".

Not sure what to make of the word "encouraging", other then they've probably hit gold again and waiting for the washed results to see how good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 18.0¢ $10.12K 56.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 1015 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.