PLS 1.04% $2.85 pilbara minerals limited

“I am firmly of the view that everyone, including Morgan...

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 333
    “I am firmly of the view that everyone, including Morgan Stanley, is grossly underestimating how quickly the market is moving on the demand side,” Ken Brinsden, chief executive of Australian lithium miner Pilbara Minerals, said at a mining conference in Florida this week.

China has set goals for electric and plug-in hybrid cars to make up at least a fifth of its auto sales [approx 6million EV] by 2025, with new quotas due to take effect in 2019. It also plans to shift away from petrol-engine cars.

Forecasts of oversupply also fail to take into account that few lithium processors have the capacity and ability to produce the very high-grade lithium compounds that batteries need, said analyst Andrew Miller at Benchmark Mineral Intelligence, a UK-based battery metals consultancy.

Orocobre’s brine project in Argentina was slow to ramp up and Galaxy Resources eventually sold a processing plant after it continued to operate below capacity.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...dustry-executives-eyeing-demand-idUSKCN1GB2ZA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.85
Change
-0.030(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $8.582B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.87 $2.89 $2.82 $51.48M 18.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6942 $2.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.85 129885 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.