EGR 0.00% 11.5¢ ecograf limited

Ann: POSCO & EcoGraf enter into Battery Anode Material Agreement, page-71

1. 235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Hi Uni, a well deserved day for all EGR/KNL long term believers and more to come for sure. After all these important progress announcements in the past 12 months been laid out in perfect sequence, albeit non definitive as you described, today’s revealing of our first major Global EV supply chain customer is almost a given, it did take a bit longer to our liking, but it has always been a matter of when not a matter of if.
    And as we all know, Asian EV technology hub is only half of the EGR story. On the other side of the planet on the EU continent, EGR has another story to tell hopefully soon! Our journey to be a major supporting part of the Western EV revolution has only just begun.
    I would like to pick your brain on this topic: now that POSCO has showed their firm intention to form a, from what I can see, fairly comprehensive collaborative partnership with EGR, where
    does this leave our European partners? After all they can be potential competitors with each other. Where will this SK collaboration leave our potential collaboration with our European parties? I am very interested to hear your logics.
    Onwards and upwards!

Best regards,

Dennis Chen

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $10.7K 96.24K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 78525 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 24871 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.