GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Listen Henry, I know you got your education from Corio Tech, but...

1. 2,774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2512
    Listen Henry, I know you got your education from Corio Tech, but just relax. I suspected a few of my thoughts may well enflame the large short following here. Bracket creep with a flat tax rate. Ohhh my.... common mate.

Argentina levies taxes at the national, provincial and municipal level.The treaty for the avoidance of double taxation between Argentina and Australia has been in force since 2000.

Business profits

The principal factor considered in relation to taxation of business profits is the presence of a 'permanent establishment'. This refers to a fixed place of business through which the taxpayer either fully or partly carries on their business enterprise.

Under the Business Profits Article of most tax treaties, the profits of an enterprise in one country may be taxed in the other country only under both of the following circumstances:
    - if the enterprise carries on business in that other country through a permanent establishment
    - to the extent that the profits are attributable to the permanent establishment.

enjoy the weekend longs.

not advice DYOR
    Last edited by ljcamp: 02/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.