PLS 1.04% $2.85 pilbara minerals limited

Excellent point sunny. *I'm going to ramble here*My memory is a...

1. 279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Excellent point sunny.

*I'm going to ramble here*

My memory is a big foggy, buI recall you and DFS1 pouring over the relationship I think around the end of 2021,(if I recall that was also around the time South Korea was visiting Aus about military partnerships) and the exponential benefit it was to PLS which illustrated the dire need to secure material.

Over the last year or so this relationship has been mentioned in all the major announcements, so I'm guessing the market has an understanding about the benefit (being forward looking and all) and has it priced in. I see the drop today as an extension of the fear over carb price drops in China, shorter crews exploiting it and usual pearl clutching over US Markets being generally awful.

I see this partnership as an illustration of the dire need to secure product and strong business ties. KB had a lot of negotiations of this deal when spod prices were significantly lower than today, even in a dropping market. This is a further step in SK strengthening their position in energy storage and a precurser to the rise in demand when the recently announced gigafactory projects getting some legs under them.

For anyone questioning PLS as a company, how many miners have vested interests in hydroxide, let alone advanced enough to meet the debt facility? It's hard enough to get into the game as it is, yet here we are monstering it.

P1000 can't come fast enough.

Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.85
Change
-0.030(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $8.582B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.87 $2.89 $2.82 $51.48M 18.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6942 $2.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.85 129885 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.