ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Im a long time reader and first time poster.

ive held BKT since 2016 slowly building up my holdings to a sizeable amount through the years. A lot of my friends and family have followed suit. I'd say combined we own over 1% of BKT.

its interesting how the sentiment for BKT has fluctuated so much over the years - from when we had regular charts being posted and we hit all time highs of 30c to people just being frustrated by the lack of information and long time taken to secure funding.

For those of us who've held this stock for a long time - I think this is a really positive step towards one of the world's largest Natural graphite mines becoming a reality. This will eventually be a enviable asset that will pay decent dividends (given low operating costs and binding offtake agreements, even after significant dilution and lower graphite prices we should easily be able to make 5c fully franked dividends). I.e. you get your money back, every year, tax-paid for 30+ years.

I'd love for someone much more capable than me to try out some numbers on potential dividends from the information we can gatheractually. @pippet, @13th?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BKT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.