BKT 0.00% 5.9¢ black rock mining limited

Yes big money will come on the right announcements. But...

1. 522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Yes big money will come on the right announcements. But currently this has a $100m market cap and funding/geopolitical risk. Tanzania has not been the best place for foreign fund over the last few years so confidence is low. Also most funds and Instos wont have $100m companies with the current risks on their radar but this will change if announcments expected happen in the near future - this will double in market cap initially and have risks reduce massively i believe.Then this gets on the radar for the more riskier funds.and later the bigger funds Thats why this is trading at its ridicolous valuation if you believe like i do that things will get approved, then theres bags to be had - its riskier but depends on peoples /funds appetite.it was implied by a letter from JDV on Xmas eve that things should be done me end of first quarter. So it hasnt happened but theres been covid, and the death in govt, so some govt changes which look positive. So the Agm is important to current investors and potential investors to get a clear timeline of expected tax agreement, govt approval,posco offtake and funding structure. Funding is important as without POSCO approval in near term there may be need for a small capital raise. So essentially JDV needs to give good solid estimated guidance regardless., and POSCO investment needs the regulatory approvals.

I think if not there will be many unanswered questions and there wont be more buyers than sellers. Good believable guidance or even an announcement send this towards its highs or new highs,

Looks like it s turned up on the charts with good support at 12c , which was around previous resistance.

Hopefully we all enjoy the ride and get rewarded for been early investors

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $73.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.9¢ $11.94K 202.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18001 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 402209 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.36pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.