GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

This might slow the decline but im not sure it's enough to...

1. 263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    This might slow the decline but im not sure it's enough to change all of the momentum that quickly. Just my opinion.
    Annoyingly in the short and medium term the SP is just so unbelievably irrational that MK could one day possibly be worth less than the actual cash in the GXY pocket.
    Mental.
    GXY and the whole industrie's worth has been proven time and time again but much like global warming deniers or the tobacco science deniers from the years gone by, those with deep pockets can create quite a deafening racket to the point where even with a method as simple as looking at the $280m price tag still doesn't ring a bell big enough to get the market woken up to just how completely and utterly stupidly low the SP is.

As soon as that price tag was even considered by those in the industry doing the math and taking the risk, that should be taken far more seriously than any other evaluation (my opinion).
    To me it is blindingly obvious that the SP should by all rights be double where it is now.

Sorry for the probably incoherent rant... But damn this just really sheets me sometimes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.