GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Ann: POSCO transaction ahead of schedule, page-42

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 637
    I felt the SP was unfair at $3.18 and $2.94 and topped up another 50K then. I really pulled my weight already. No further encouragement needed. But if GXY would dip south of $2.50, I would sacrifice my SMSF cash reserve and pile in another 80K for the September rally. I am sure I can convince wifey.

The bright future of GXY is undeniable!

Disclosure: I have been around a while and experienced the perils of companies like Paladin (PDN, uranium) and Lynas (LYC, rare earths). The hype and trype.

GXY not only has the goods (MC, SDV, JB, 10% LPD), it has an exceptional management team at the wheel. I cannot find any major corporate flaws since buying in at 17.5 cents before GMM T/O. They delivered on time and exceeded expectations. Again and again!

Here is why GXY's future is undeniable:

All major battery maker's are expanding capacity!
    Li has increasing demand from new markets other than batteries, e.g. aluminium metal alloys!
    EV battery contracts from major automakers are still pending or face upgrades!
    China Li spot market is not a representative of the longterm (1-5 year) supply contracts of miners with refiners! Citing the spot price is a BS story to suit the shorters.
    Where are the long term contracts citing lower Li prices?
    EV will become part of grid storage systems providing an income stream during high peak demand. Energy utilities in the US already pay top$$$ for electricity supply from residential EVs and powerwalls plugged into the grid during peak demand. No need for expensive gas peakers on standby and batteries have shorter response times.
    ...and many more!
    Last edited by schmunzel75: 06/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.