GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

I’m invested in both @vmp and I’ve suggested tailings from Mt...

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    I’m invested in both @vmp and I’ve suggested tailings from Mt Caitlin to Canada is shipping sand to the beach. My other big problem with this idea is the Port of Esperance will not allow high mica content into the port. You may research this if you doubt me. Galaxy had this problem some time back when commissioning.
    To keep things in perspective I admit I don’t know what the Australian connection to LMax and Galaxy will be (probably nothing) however I trust the GXY Board have a strategy that might just blow our minds. I thought I was onto it a while back but the Ducks didn’t line up. Many posters on this forum have amazing ideas it was where I connected contaminated baby formula in China and Asia and pure Australian and NZ dairy a few years ago.
    Here’s hoping GXY and LPD come up with a novel solution to all the contaminated tailings building up across Australia. There’s more to GXY /LPD alliance than Canada and Portugal we just don’t know it yet. It’s a million dollar question for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.