GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Ann: POSCO Transaction Complete, page-195

1. 749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 462
    wow...just wow...the level of drivel on this forum right now.

And @Thesi looks like you have a personal vendetta against Martin Rowley...bit disappointed as I always took you as one of the more sane/mature posters here.

What thought bubbles do you all live in that you haven't seen EVERY Lithium stock fall since Feb-March last year!?

GXY rightly fell further because of a cloud of uncertainty. Make no mistake while SdV North Sale was pulled out of someone's rear end to be a fantastic magic trick, it's absence would have seen us priced somewhere between here and AJM. One mine struggling along, no future growth options and No funding for growth. Now we have options. And what a great time in the market to be the shark!

Some seem to think BOD should have gazed into their crystal ball and put GXY into a trading halt for almost a year. Laughable, naive and a few other things.

Get over yourselves and if you've fallen in love and out, find yourself a term deposit to invest in.

The beauty of all this is that we retailers make such a small smidgen of this stock, our thoughts, buying in, buying out will have marginal if any impact on share price or where GXY ends up going.

GLTA and stay sane!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.