GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

I'm rarely completely satisfied with anything @Thesi, and I come...

1. 210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    I'm rarely completely satisfied with anything @Thesi, and I come here for the "breaking news" and ideas iso I can do further research about anything I read that may be new or novel. This is an ideas sharing community, open to pretty much any idea or speculation.

What is letting the company down, in my opinion, is lack of clarity. Yes it's the communication, because the reports are aimed at an institutional "selling" level, to attract interest from across the spectrum. They aren't individual investor friendly and there is too much macro, global market sales talk about lithium in general, e/v market penetration blah blah...

You hit the nail on the head with your line:
    "Is the company a lithium consultancy or a lithium producing company? (albiet lithium chemicals)"

Perhaps if the company lifted the usefulness of their website.

I would like to see a few web pages of simple to follow corporate plans and goals and change the information about the three projects from being simple historical outlines to simplified project planning models and timelines.

Maybe an extra page or two of references to company authorised statements and media interviews, podcasts etc.

Most importantly, it would all need to be updated regularly. Very regularly. Rumours spread much faster than news.

It would be meatier matter, and plans could be clearly seen.

It's been said before, but they really need a full-time media professional helping investor relations. Someone with, if not a lithium background, at least a mining and finance background.

PR is no longer the province of the office junior.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.