CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,845 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1558
    Hi @Thesi

I haven't replied because I am at present, not bothering to read the forums in full (as I said recently, there is far too much whinging and BS to bother), often not even reading the replies to my own posts (sorry). I posted an opinion and am not looking for a debate.

FYI. All your questions were just answered in todays half yearly.

But because you are you, I will comment on this part below because it would seem you haven't quite got what I was saying.

"If the company wants to be no different to anyone else then so be it. I have no suggestions or comments to make.

But even they, they are not like everyone else.

Everyone else keeps their shareholders up to date with events in a timely manner rather than waiting on the quarterly."

My point in my previous post, was that anything Galaxy management does or has done would not make a bit of a difference against an obvious, constructed effort from a group of extremely cashed up organisations to try and knock down the entire Lithium Industry. Albeit imo a temporary measure as it would seem it is being done with an alternative agenda.

Management should stick to their job of making Galaxy as great as they can for the Long Term. Ignore the noise.

They are not here to help weak holders sleep better at night.

And even if they did announce every little thing under the sun... it hasn't helped our "Millennial Friendly" peers. And I have absolutely ZERO doubt that it would have changed our share price as of this moment. We would be right where we are, regardless.

But thankfully, some well timed delays have seen us "coming good" right as the tide seems to be changing.

- Some seriously good sales data (a Chinese Tesla competitor's data) coming out of China. ie Demand is growing
    (Despite all the rubbish posts claiming otherwise)

- One after another, Lithium company's "forecasts" are lowered, because as you know. This is a bloody hard business. Thus supply isn't going to come close to Morgan Stanley's BS report... (Despite all the rubbish posts claiming otherwise)

- Management "guidance" on production for the quarter at Mt Cattlin is still on for 40-45k tonnes. (Despite all the rubbish posts claiming otherwise)

- JP Morgan ARE still negotiating the SDV deal. (Despite all the rubbish posts claiming otherwise)

- Posco cash is in the bank. (Despite all the rubbish posts claiming otherwise)

… I think you all get the idea.

These posters are poorly researched. And in some cases, just plain lying out their ar$es.

----------------

IMO, there is no possible way that management could have made us rise above the rest. No matter what they did. That is "by design".

IMO there is a reason WE were/are shorted the highest. Just like Orocobre was shorted the highest before the last run (20%+ !!! )... Go after the leader, take him out.

Jail rules.

That was them (then), that was us (now). Next time? We will see.

Once the tide has changed and our achievements are actually being given the credit they deserve, my guess is that the communication tap will be turned back on; the veil of silence lifted.

But right now. I don't know if you have noticed? But EVERYTHING said is twisted into negativity and fear, through lies and deception.

And unfortunately, as witnessed recently... and some have actually admitted that they fell for it.

Well personally, I can rest easy knowing that I:

1. Did my best to cut the crap. Pull up the lies. Counter the deception.
    2. Did NOT help the pr1cks that did this by selling my shares for a small personal gain.
    3. Continued to buy the super low dips. They can have them back later, if they ask real, real nice.

I am continuing to hold. Continuing not to make this public forum a whinge fest that leads right into the hands of those doing the damage... (as bilulu said - for brokers, by brokers...)

And for the time being, continuing to not bother too much with all this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.