GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Ann: POSCO Transaction Completed, page-111

1. 4,845 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1558
    So your saying that every share price rise in history only comes off the back of the company account directly supporting the stock?

I'd say it will come when the Insto's have enough on the cheap and want to push it up so they can sell a few and make some coin in the other direction... lol. I think they have made that very clear over the last year.

So to back your claim that management aren't supporting the stock now... Are you referring to the need for more announcements? Because the whole sector is down and that sure didn't work for anyone else (some really, really tried). Or are you referring to a buy back? - that too hasn't worked for many, many other companies in this position and IMO would only benefit the traders and could seriously damage the long term prospects.

Management has Long term goals and to me just doesn't seem interested in making holders feel better about their investments on a day to day basis. They see it long term. They are working on it long term. And I guess I agree with the long term view I can see unfolding, because I am also here for the long term - what they are doing makes sense.

My guess is all those complaining are NOT in the same boat. If that is the case, imo don't expect management to be sympathetic to your cause. Why should they be?
    Last edited by Subs: 26/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.