GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Great find, Thesi! It’s instructive to see what the neighbours...

1. 210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    Great find, Thesi!

It’s instructive to see what the neighbours have planned. It also puts paid to any doubts about this deal being finalised, seems it is merely the formalities now. The money is going to be in the bank soon.

What I find exciting in this deal is not just the finance, but the partnership.

There was a very strong hint in GXY’s ASX announcement that I don’t believe got sufficient recognition at the time, probably because the money caught most investors and analysts attention.

“Galaxy and POSCO will also enter into cooperation agreements intended to maximize potential development, operational, infrastructure and logistical synergies for their respective projects.”

There is a good chance that will include processing.

POSCO have stated that they will be processing in Antofagasta della Sierra, 97kms from Hombre de Muerto. They will be using their own (proven) proprietary processing system to produce both Li2CO3 and LiHO. This system (PosLX) is already in use.

POSCO also told the Governor of Salta that they will commence construction next year (2019) and production in 2021.

JP Morgan should have concluded their search for our Cinderella off take partner soon so we can complete our ponds, join with our neighbour in putting the infrastructure in place and start shipping carbonate and hydroxide to the world for at least forty years!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.