GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Ann: POSCO Transaction - Final Assignment Deed Signed, page-78

1. 2,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Hi Facthunter, Is it possible that you may need to formulate a new strategic plan for your Galaxy Investment?

The claws of the esCrow is not going to be tying Galaxy’s money up for too much longer. The funds are expected to be released soon.

Yes... the longs have been given some great price opportunities to acquire more shares. The longs, sitting at lower averages, can decide at any time, that they may want to take some profits, and leave the bulk of their holdings intact, in case the SP starts to rally for any reason at all.

The longs do expect that share prices will be significantly higher over the next several years.

The last thing that any investor would be interested in doing, is to be trying to shepherd newbs in to the Galaxy, with fear monger or controlling behaviour. These are honest opinions, that are being offered to the forum, by many of our regular and well known forum contributors.

It’s best for people to make up their own minds, as to whether or not, Galaxy is the right investment for them.

It’s the right sort of investment for me, as I have been here for several years now, and have had some very good opportunities to fine tune this investment, to suit my own trading/investing perspectives.

Any investor here, would respect the rights of the masses, to choose their own investments wisely.

I imagine, that as an experienced trader, that you would be doing well to capture some of those quick profits in the small cap sector, and managing your risk.

Galaxy is one of the least risk companies that I hold, and I really do hope, that you can find a way, to win handsomely in your Galaxy Investment.

No malice, is ever intended in anything I write, and is always intended to be interpreted in an “all in good fun way.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.