POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Ichi says accumulation phase, relax, higher prices soon. Collyn...

1. 9,773 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4219
    Ichi says accumulation phase, relax, higher prices soon. Collyn smiling, Taxim a buyer...never thought i would see the day, all thats missing is a 25c SP and fredys tsunami.

POS says BSwan settled, so now its the 2nd largest Ni sulphide processer in Australia, announced to market as such! mine working to reopen. DS refers to SSwan with the highest Ni grade ore in the world (at 11.0%), but now a flooded pit like W was. The BSwan monster has now awoken as well.

This announcement today tells me that POS has and will stick to its long term plans, BSwan was essential to its long term future especially in tolling and milling, it now has a guaranteed 3.7MTpa processing ownership capacity that it can mill for itself or anyone who needs it and boy dont these ni producers need it- Jinchuan, WSA PAN MCR SIR DKM who are capped for production by the BHP NWest monopoly that Norilsk tried to break. With the BHP lienster offtake deal that rises to a 4.4MTpa max operation at full production capacity, which i worked out is at current NP a 65c EPS well above what Petra calculated.

Now POS will try to break that BHP monolpoly and yet work with them at W to BHPs lienster mill. BSwan was the future central processing hub at Kalgoorlie, SSwan has potential massive upside at massively higher grades, as DS pointed out.

Yet SP no reaction as i expected. Petra valued BSwan at 13c and LJ at 9c...very low imho. But now they are owned by POS it has its own hands in its own destiny, I say restart BSwan and LJ and W in one go and mill most of it at BSwan according to the 2014 DFS at 4.00 USlb AISC (more like around $3.70 now). If i see them build that 23 km of sealed road costing $1M then we know they are reopening BSwan asap as well.

From a LT view, BSwan settlement was essential, the JORC reports on BSwan can now be taken for real, the market hasnt changed its view LJ -10c NPV BSwan -10c NPV with both -16c EPS and W at 33c NPV at +16c EPS, total market priced POS EPS 0.0c NPV 13c so the markets obsession with W has obscured its view of the LT plan for POS.

Next we will see BSwan resource upgrades & water pumps installed with Norilsk missed data just like at LJ and recommissioning works at BSwan like at LJ then new "massive resource" JORC upgrades at SSwan/BSwan ...more and more looks like a 3 mine restart at once waiting on NP rebound as predicted H2 2015.

Doesnt look like its stuck in the mud to me, LJ is a hive of activity and now BSwan s les and starts recommissioning like LJ with W ready to mine today according to the mine moles and waiting for approval. Long term lienster owned by BHP is not the game plan. If BHP knew the game plan they would cut out POS unless they secretly want to sell piecemeal NWest assets to AF also.

Hooray...POS now have a bankable 3 mine 3 mill 2nd largest Ni sulphide production capacity in Australia and yet market reaction is minimal. Put though high grade through BSwan & LJ and theres a profit at even $4USlb NP. Who has higher grade ore above the 1.6% of W & LJ right now ...WSA SIR MCR & SSwan.

I say start the LJ and W to BSwan production asap come what may with lienster.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $10.92K 2.214M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
92 68826417 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 16787198 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.