POS 16.7% 0.7¢ poseidon nickel limited

Hi POSters, Zeb, I will probably attend this year's AGM. Of...

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261
    Hi POSters,

Zeb, I will probably attend this year's AGM.

Of course, I will need a medical clearance from my psychiatrist before they let me out of the ward. I think I am making progress but my doctor says that recovering from severe paranoid schizoid episodes, bipolar hypomania, OCD and major neurocognitive disorders can take time. Makes you wonder though, how did the doctor know I was paranoid? They must have planted a bug on me. I reckon it's the Government.

Anyway, back to POS. I remain, but only by the skin of my nutsack, optimistic for the long term share price. The nickel sulphide narrative is compellingly positive. Nickel supply has dropped consistently for about a year and is now below 260,000 tonnes. I think the last time it was at this level the nickel price started a surge towards $8/lb.

It is now all about our capacity to raise funds and in that respect POS is actually well placed. Given our track record, I realise there is room for plenty of scepticism. However, IMO management is highly incentivised to make this happen and the recent announcements do appear to support the view that they are making progress on this vital matter.

If I attend the AGM, as much as I can, I will be making it my mission to hold them to account. They need to have us ready to move into becoming a major nickel producer. It is now or never!

As ever, DYOR, I am not an informed advisor.

Cheers
    U
    Last edited by Ulysses05: 24/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $25.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $159.3K 26.45M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 34217573 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 32951800 66
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
0.001 ( 7.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ 2796891
Last updated 14.50pm 07/05/2024 ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.