KAR 1.11% $1.78 karoon energy ltd

OK at risk of these being dumb questions. Please only answer if...

1. 649 Posts.
    OK at risk of these being dumb questions. Please only answer if you are qualified to know anything about such matters. My questions are looking for those familiar with the facts not those that have an opinion.

1. What did previous resource estimates assume about the size of the resource 6.5 km away?
    2. i.e. Is 12 metres more than or less than what was reasonably expected to be present from previously known information.

3. What did previous estimates assume about the likelihood of a productive reservoir 6.5km away?
    4. i.e. Does the news about pressure data being inconclusive and sample analysis being not yet completed increase or decrease the likelihood of the reservoir being productive as compared with previous assumptions?

I am in no way qualified to comment on such matters but seems to be the things that matter here are the impact of this news as compared with previous assumptions about (1) TOTAL SIZE AT THIS LOCATION and on (2) LIKELIHOOD OF A PRODUCTIVE RESERVOIR AT THIS LOCATION.

If you know facts about previous assumptions in regards to this location on the size and productive likelihood, your info will be very much appreciated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.78
Change
-0.020(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $1.426B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.79 $1.80 $1.76 $7.106M 4.003M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 15683 $1.78

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.78 25444 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.