1AD 9.43% 2.4¢ adalta limited

Thanks @asx11Not sleeping but waiting. The wait is best...

1. 1,505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1868
    Thanks @asx11
    Not sleeping but waiting. The wait is best understood in the context of the recent Gems Conference presentation. We are reminded at this very late stage [late relative to the 29 May options] that momentum is accelerating towards a return on AD-214 investment. There are two pathways for Phase 2 - out licencing or co-development - but both appear to offer the prospect of an upfront return on investment to date.

It begs the question as to the size of the upfront! I guess the quantum value is under lock and key or is it being shouted from the rooftops? One has to wonder given that the presentation advises that IPF assets command upfront license payments of more than US$45m. Do you raise expectations and disappoint or do you under promise and over deliver? To deliver or not to deliver, that is the question.

In forming an opinion one might like to glance back at the composition of the Board of Directors and the panel of Scientific Advisors. So, we are accelerating towards a key announcement and investors are asleep. The science is compelling, the Phase 1 extension was clearly targeted to provide answers to specific partnering questions and there appears to be competitive tension in the process of negotiation. Finally, I would point out the size of the market opportunity for a therapeutic treatment for lung and kidney fibrosis and consider the size of the upfront relative to the unmet need.
    Last edited by waynesworld: 24/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.003(9.43%)
Mkt cap ! $12.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.2¢ $37.21K 1.493M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 68182 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 34542 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 11.1 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ 260330
Last updated 15.57pm 07/05/2024 ?
1AD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.