1AD 0.00% 2.6¢ adalta limited

I hadn't mate, so I had a quick look cos you tagged me, but I...

1. 1,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 959
    I hadn't mate, so I had a quick look cos you tagged me, but I will precursor everything I am about to say here to let people know I am no downramper, I don't own this stock, I know very little about stocks, and I only just had the briefest of glances at one announcement, so I'm not trying to rain on anyone's parade and if I'm completely wrong, I really don't wish to upset anybody.

After a quick look at the announcement for the Phase 1 trial, I'm not sure I understand what demonstrates whether it actually works or not. I get that it is just a Ph1 and it shows safety and tolerability, and in this case demonstrates the chemical getting to where they want it, I just don't understand where it is reflected that is actually has an effect. Yes it looks like the dosing will sustain levels of RO believed necessary for efficacy, but it's the actual efficacy bit that I can't see suggested evidence for, at this point.

But that's all at a very quick glance. It looks like the market though might have thought that too though, after going for a bit of a run on the day, and then retracing back to pre-announcement levels. Then again, maybe a potential partner is in the wings and nobody knows. Maybe there's plenty of other info I'm missing entirely. I wish all holders well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $4 162

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 705982 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 249884 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.11am 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1AD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.