AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

If only the prior management had focused on Lithium instead of...

1. 241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    If only the prior management had focused on Lithium instead of brown coal we would all have been very rich by now Vertigo. I feel your pain, we were a paradigm shift away from the mother lode!!.

I followed your line of thinking for a long time during the MNM times Vertigo, though I must say what I considered informative knowledge in the beginning turned out to be what I suspect was downright ramping in the end.

A lot of people invested heavily when the joint venture was announced, only to be sold into and down to the point we now find ourselves at. ( Had I known the benefits of a stop loss in those days the pain would not be so bad! Damn EGO!!)

In my opinion it is important to remember that a lot of people read the Hotcopper forums to acquire greater knowledge and understanding. A lot of Mum and Dad investors out there, will be oblivious to the shenanigans that go on in such an environment. That said scrupled people like you and I have an obligation to provide the most reliable information we can, or not post at all.

I might be poorer for it, but I sleep better knowing I have not conned anyone out of their hard earned, I am sure you are the same.

Good luck and lets hope there is gold in them there hills

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.