GAL 0.00% 18.5¢ galileo mining ltd

Human nature, cognitive ability, ego and moral standards are...

1. 590 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 702
    Human nature, cognitive ability, ego and moral standards are what they are, won't change, and all are displayed on HC.

I think that a MC of about $200M is pretty good for the stage we're at and the results to date, not undervalued.

Back in March, before Round 1 drilling, GAL said the "sulphide zone occurs within an ultramafic rock unit interpreted to be an apophysis from the Mt Thirsty sill" (apophysis means a discordant branch cutting across the country rock structure). It seems to me that the basis for GAL's excitement about the potential size of the shallow dipping consistent blanket type mineralisation found in Round 1 and confirmed in Round's 2 and 3, rests on it being present in the Mt Thirsty sill proper and they were confident the host ultramafic showed up well on regional magnetics:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4570/4570875-69ac8987e0569a5b15918dba85dada96.jpg

I expect a major rerate in MC if future drilling verifies this - it is going to take time and patience is needed. I don't think the Round 4 RC drilling is the main game, including to the south as you mention, as we are still on the apophysis. The DD continuing east were the mineralisation deepens and branches is perhaps more significant. Similarly I'm more interested in the CNJ/GSR drilling on the east of their land (the continuation of the Mt Thirsty sill proper) than the drilling towards the west.

I read in a 1995 paper by W.K.Witt that the Mt Thirsty sill is indicated to be a "complex multiple intrusive" with "cyclic layering", so the exploration may be complex. I have been following GAL for 2 years or so and over that time I have formed a positive impression of Brad Underwood and his exploration skills in dealing with complex mafic/ultramafic rocks. I think we are in good hands.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 18.5¢ 17.5¢ $59.82K 330.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.