CXO 4.30% 9.7¢ core lithium ltd

Ann: Positive Assay Results from Lees-Booths Link and Hang Gong, page-15

1. 1,076 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 641

Super happy with Lees-Booths, this will be bigger than most punters think IMO. It's at least 1km long, with multiple pegs that look to combine to being > 10m in width in most areas (Grants is only 25m wide x 300m long).

Not sure what to make of Hang Gong, so I won't comment further other than to say that if they are spending more money on it, they must be reasonably confident. We didn't go back to Zola or Ringwood.

Major points I take from this:

• "While the steeper bodies make up the entirety of Core’s current global resource base, itappears inevitable that the stacked sheets will contribute significantly to the Mineral Resourcein the near future" - What more does the guy need to say, this is where the tonnage is going to come from. They clearly have confidence that it's going to be economical to mine, otherwise they would be drilling other targets. Note: I also want them to get down to Mount Finniss, I can't believe they didn't start there to be honest.
    • "this concept applies to a number of areas in thenorthern part of the Finniss Project" - I'm so excited about this. This is how we will get to 20/30Mt and become a bigger lithium player. Just wait for them to announce testing of this concept at Far West. 

From an almost 2 year old announcement: Drill results from the Far West prospect suggest that the Far West belt has the potential todeliver a series of smaller interconnected bodies of spodumene bearing pegmatite over adistance of at least 1,000m. 

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1388/1388769-3148c05f7241b1efd1b7e8ad5d10bb47.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.004(4.30%)
Mkt cap ! $207.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.9¢ 9.1¢ $1.901M 20.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 120400 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 226960 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.