BNO 0.00% 1.0¢ bionomics limited

Ann: Positive BNC210 Phase 2 Anxiety Trial Results-BNO.AX, page-64

1. 132 Posts.
    I guess you'd have to test BNC210 on "normal people" without clinically diagnosed anxiety to know for sure. Not sure if this has been done yet. But to put things into perspective all drugs can be abused and become addictive for many people. Pain killers are a classic example but it's not like there's a trend of people without pain taking pain killers or sedatives and then engaging in dangerous pain inducing activities without being deterred.... Actually, NO! I take that back. There is! This is happening everyday and everywhere with alcohol. The difference between the dangers of a prescription drug and alcohol is that we are saturated with alcohol, we don't need a prescription to purchase it and society is heavily conditioned to make people drink. Being concerned about middle aged men in fast cars is one thing, but there are men and women of all ages causing horrendous destruction due to alcohol and this is not just on the roads. Alcohol also causes population increase whether you think this is a good or bad thing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.