PAA 0.00% 22.0¢ pharmaust limited

"............. Love the fact they are keeping shareholders up to...

1. 2,505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1406
    "............. Love the fact they are keeping shareholders up to date with news. ....................."

Howdy SA. Some time back a few would (legitimately) grumble about the very poor comms - to the point we were unfortunately accused of setting up a posse. Well let me confirm the horses have been well and truly put out to pasture. Credit where credit due messaging these days is absolutely on song in a way that is clear and easy to understand. In fairness MT has to say the FDA may take the full 90 days processing however that is a maximum time frame even for a new application. More likely this new info will restart the clock on the original application so circa 45 days is more likely especially given the circumstances.
    Just as a quick recap
    1. As a re-engineered drug - sheep drench - we already have data re human food chain etc etc - Tick
    2. Extended Phs 2 dog trials showed no tolerability issues - tick
    3. Human phs 1 trials confirms no meaningful tolerability issues over a 12 month+ period - huge tick
    4. Tablets already produced as GMP grade so ready for bulk production - huge tick
    5. Phs 1 MND trial though limited to 12 patients appears very supportive of positive efficacy outcomes - huge tick
    6. Already limited other options for treatments now (unfortunately) further reduced due apparent tolerability/ efficacy questions by FDA.
    7. Market awareness now very much on the rise at same time those leaving the solutions now seen to likely have downsides potentially means increased interest in PAA taking a strong market position.

Sure there may be some dark swan lurking about that I have not accounted for however glad my position already fixed - how is yours ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.0¢ $191.1K 906.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1300 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 9563 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
21.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 20.5¢ 533029
Last updated 15.54pm 03/05/2024 ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.