OVN 0.00% 2.0¢ oventus medical limited

Ann: Positive Clinical Data to be Presented at ERS Congress, page-2

1. 33,949 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1839
    The below snippet from the presentation seems like a load of bunkum to me , but then I have no medical qualifications , and am really only interested in OVN making decent sales which it seems incapable of doing to date .

"The first abstract examines the effect of posture on nasal resistance, showing that nasal resistance increases not only when patients lay down on their back but also when they lay on their side. Oventus’ ability to treat patients with increased nasal resistance may indicate the use of our O2Vent oral appliance therapy in patients with posture dependent obstructive sleep apnoea, in effect extending the indications for the technology. “We are pleased to be able to contribute evidence to the respiratory community that will help clinicians to better personalise treatment for patients based on the level of nasal obstruction and their sleep posture,” Dr Hart said. “Importantly, this data also reaffirms that the Oventus O2Vent device can successfully treat patients with nasal obstruction.”"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.