CMB 1.28% 38.5¢ cambium bio limited

Immuno-oncologyis a big growth area - I think the market has not...

1. 5,133 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Immuno-oncologyis a big growth area - I think the market has not woken up to this yet. itechs
    There are few other biothechs developing and autologous vaccine lije RGSH4k. Its predecessor Kvax show a positive response in animal trials. The RGSH4K trial was a challenging one to do, given the nature of recruitment.i.e patients were only available after all other treatments had failed i.e they were at a very advanced stage.

RGSH4K has really flown under the radar, with the focus being on stem cells and Progenza .

"RGSH4K also showed encouraging signs of immune stimulation in some patients, as demonstrated by changes in cancer markers, immune cells and cytokines. This immune stimulation was seen in one or more patients at all three dose levels. Preliminary indications of anti-tumour activity were seen in some patients"

Professor Clarke said: “The immune response, including favourable changes in biomarkers, coupled with the benign safety profile for RGSH4K encourages proceeding to further clinical evaluation either as a single agent or in combination with other therapies.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.