CYP 0.00% 25.0¢ cynata therapeutics limited

Sent out a quick email to Ross yesterday to check in. I asked...

1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Sent out a quick email to Ross yesterday to check in.  I asked about the progress of the GvHD trial and whether it was progressing according to expecations and also about discussions with potential partners in addition to Fujifilm.  Wasn't like he could tell me anything new specifically (understandably since he's not supposed to!) but it's still reassuring to hear back from the boss I suppose:

"Yes, we are getting closer to providing commentary on the DSMB analysis; this will occur after we have treated the 8th patient.  The enrolment of patients in the trial is consistent with our expectations, especially considering the relatively rare nature of acute steroid resistant GvHD...

...It is important to note that we are actively recruiting at 5 centres in the UK and 2 in Australia, giving us coverage of the majority of potential subjects in the two countries, especially in the UK.

...Our business development efforts continue and we have active engagement with a number of parties.  I am not able to provide any guidance about when, or if, that engagement will mature into further commercial partnerships."

I know there's nothing new here as  such but sometimes we just have to hang on and let things take their time.  I do appreciate the fact that he's very responsive to questions from shareholders and is always prompt in replying.  He did allude to the fact that forums like HotCopper have "far too many examples of completely (and deliberately) incorrect information being posted"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1209 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 36760 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.38am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.