BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

Ann: Positive Evaluation of Borehole Mining - Han, page-11

1. 787 Posts.
    re: Ann: Positive Evaluation of Borehole Mini... Buc

Well the news did follow . . .

What a refreshing announcement, and a fine way to start the week.

There would be more than a few people on HC whose gaze widened, when they saw the $27.00 lb production costing excluding processing) for the Bore Hole Mining extraction method at Hansen. This method used in conjunction with ablation technology, has the potential to make us one of the lowest cost producers around, for our average grade and only 500 000lbs production per year. I am sure they would want to scale up to at least 1 000 000lbs a year using a second unit, for economies of scale.

The keys to this method are VERY low Capex, and Kevdog friendly ( environmentally )and that is good for him, and us.

Tony Simpson knows what he wants, and he is going to make it happen. This announcement highlights one part only of what is achievable, going forward. This is the entree, with the main course to be delivered probably at the "Mile High Colorado Conference" in late March, with a few announcements in between.

What is going on with the coal I hear you say . . . . . . .IMO IMO IMO . . . . . . I think a JV is in the wind . . . . a wild guess.

Waiting for more announcements, with more juicy numbers like a father at the hospital, expecting his first child.

SwissB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.