BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

Ann: Positive Evaluation of Borehole Mining - Han, page-46

1. buc
    7,960 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    re: Ann: Positive Evaluation of Borehole Mini... Hi Kev

BLR does take environmental and water issues very serious and is prepared to adress local citizens concerns.

The recent award proves BLR intends on becoming a respnsible citizen in the local area as well as a responsible miner.

Awards

"Black Range is pleased to announce that it recently received two awards for excellence from the two principal
    mine permitting agencies in Colorado. The awards recognise the quality of the Company’s exploration programs
    and practices in Colorado.

The Colorado Mined Land Reclamation Board (CMLRB) selected Black Range to receive a Reclamation Award honoring outstanding reclamation of hardrock mines permitted under the CMLRB.

Black Range was recognised for its outstanding permitting, reclamation, and outreach to stakeholders during exploration at the Project.

In addition, the Colorado Mining Association (CMA), in cooperation with the Pollution Prevention program within
    the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE), selected Black Range as a winner of the
    2011 Environmental Stewardship Pollution Prevention Program Award.

The Company is proud of the work that it
    has completed to date and is thrilled that two of Colorado’s principal regulatory agencies have recognised the high quality of work being conducted.

The Company looks forward to building on the strong relationships developed as it continues to work with these
    same regulatory agencies through the development of mine and milling permit applications.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.